Orange Said to Mull Bid for Some Millicom Assets in AfricaBy , , and
French mobile operator said to expand network in West Africa
Millicom seen under pressure to extend coverage to rural areas
Orange SA started informal talks with Millicom International Cellular SA to buy some of the emerging-market focused company’s operations in Africa, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders