Oil Trims Third Weekly Gain Amid Return of Canadian Crude SupplyBy
Suncor said planning to resume oil-sands operations next week
U.S. production drops 11th week to lowest since September 2014
Oil trimmed its third weekly advance as Canadian energy producers moved to resume operations after wildfires eased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing