London First-Time Homebuyers Need Record Deposit Savings: ChartBy
Want to buy your first home in London? Better get saving. A debut homebuyer needs to have a record 131 percent of their annual income for a down payment because property prices are so high, according to an analysis of Council of Mortgage Lenders data by Savills Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's