Japanese Stocks Rise on Reports Abe Will Delay Hike to Sales TaxBy and
Energy explorers and insurers lead gains on Topix index
Group of Seven summit in central Japan concludes on Friday
Japanese stocks rose, led by energy explorers and insurers, after reports that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has decided to delay a sales-tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing