Currency Traders Look Beyond the Pound to Combat Brexit TurmoilBy and
Unigestion buys franc, krona options to hedge risk of EU exit
Aberdeen Asset Management sees euro as best sterling proxy
It’s one of the biggest dilemmas facing currency managers: how to protect against the fallout from the U.K. leaving the European Union without losing money should it vote to remain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner