Capitec Set for Legal Battle Over Reckless Lending ChargesBy
Court papers to be filed early in June, Capitec CEO says
Fourie is ‘extremely worried’ about South African economy
Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s biggest provider of unsecured loans, said it has lodged its opposition to reckless-lending charges filed by Summit Financial Partners and will submit responding court documents early next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses