Brexit and Remain Camps Are Misleading Voters, Lawmakers SayBy
Commons Treasury Committee slams both sides in EU vote debate
‘Lurid claims and counter-claims’ making public ‘fed up’
Both campaigns in Britain’s debate over EU membership are guilty of making misleading assertions about the costs and benefits of a so-called Brexit, a cross-party panel of U.K. lawmakers said, calling for an amnesty on “bogus claims.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders