Brazil’s Stocks Advance as Currency Drop Buoys Pulp ProducersBy
Suzano, Fibria are among best performers on the Ibovespa
State-controlled Petrobras followed a decline in crude prices
The Ibovespa trimmed its second consecutive weekly decline as the weakening of the Brazilian currency buoyed pulp producers, offsetting a slump by state-controlled oil producer Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis