Barclays Africa Has ‘Good View’ on Life After Parent’s ExitBy
‘Moving parts’ are clouding outlook on reaching ideal state
Deputy CEO Hodnett says interest in shares gives bank options
Barclays Africa Group Ltd., the lender that’s being sold by its London-based parent, knows what it wants to look like as an independent entity. Getting there is proving to be the harder part.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State