Yuan Near Three-Month Low as Global Use Drops, Fed Concerns GrowBloomberg News
Currency slips to 6th place in global payments in SWIFT data
Not much incentive now to buy into the yuan, analyst says
China’s yuan hovered near the lowest level in more than three months as surging odds of an interest-rate rise in the U.S. spurred capital outflow concerns and data showed a decline in the currency’s use overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations