VW Says Bonds Meet ECB Purchase Criteria Ahead of Market ReturnBy and
Potential for ECB acquisitions ‘can only be good’ for carmaker
Company shut out of debt market following emissions scandal
Volkswagen AG expects its notes will be eligible for the European Central Bank’s bond-buying program, potentially easing a return to the region’s debt market after an emissions scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing