Tiger Cub Snoddy Says Investors Wrong on Priciest Ever EquitiesBy
Negative rates change the picture for valuations, he says
Says defensive stocks with good dividends should cost more now
Tiger cub David Snoddy says investors and analysts who view the world’s safest stocks as too expensive are wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards