The Little-Known Alibaba Unit That Prompted an SEC ProbeBloomberg News
Alibaba’s logistic network Cainiao isn’t a consolidated entity
U.S. SEC probing Alibaba on Cainiao-related accounting
The Chinese delivery business that lets customers of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. ship packages from Shanghai in the east to a far-flung province bordering Pakistan in the west is now stirring questions from U.S. regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day