Seven & I’s New Chief Pledges Fix for Retailer in a Hundred DaysBy
Expect new management to restructure lagging units: JPMorgan
Activist Dan Loeb backed Isaka to lead Seven-Eleven owner
The new head of Seven & i Holdings Co. is giving himself and his new management team about three months to come up with a plan to sort out the sprawling Japanese retail group, as it juggles under-performing businesses and plots an expansion in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas