RXR Realty’s Rechler Steps Down as Port Authority Vice ChairBy
Steve Cohen, former Cuomo aide, selected to replace Rechler
Rechler will remain on the bi-state agnecy board in transition
Scott Rechler, chief executive officer of RXR Realty LLC, is stepping down as vice chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey after almost five turbulent years as New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s top appointee at the agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy