Raymond James Buys Canada’s MacDougall MacDougall & MacTierBy
3Macs becomes latest in series of takeovers by Raymond James
Takeover gives firm C$6 billion of client assets in Canada
Raymond James Financial Inc. agreed to acquire Canadian private-wealth manager MacDougall MacDougall & MacTier Inc., the latest in a series of takeovers by the U.S. financial services firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap