Oaktree Cautions Congress Against Back-Room Deal on Caesars DebtBy , , and
Gaming firm said to seek bond-battle relief in unrelated bill
Entire $225 billion distressed-debt market could be affected
As Congress heads toward its summer recess, Oaktree Capital Group LLC is urging lawmakers not to cut any back-room Washington deals that help its opponents in a fight over Caesars Entertainment Corp. with billions of dollars at stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap