New Zealand Budget 2016: Winners and LosersBy
New spending for health, education to tackle population growth
Smokers targeted by annual 10% tax on tobacco over four years
New Zealand Finance Minister Bill English released an annual budget Thursday that keeps a tight rein on spending in order to meet the government’s debt reduction targets. Here are the winners and losers:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing