NBA Executive Moggio Tapped to Lead Americas Soccer GroupBy
Concacaf said to pay $1 million to NBA’s Latin America head
Moggio’s predecessor fired amid fallout from FIFA probe.
Concacaf, the Miami-based regional soccer body badly damaged by the sport’s global corruption scandal, stepped up its recovery efforts by hiring a senior National Basketball Association executive as its top administrator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas