Mineta Says Obama at Hiroshima Can Pay Respects Without RegretBy
Former U.S. congressman was held at internment camp in WWII
Obama making historic visit Hiroshima bombing site on Friday
Norman Mineta knows about pain and reconciliation. President Barack Obama is about to confront both at Hiroshima.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting