McDonald’s Protesters Target Annual Meeting in $15 FightBy
Union-backed demonstrators camped out near headquarters
CEO’s turnaround hasn’t silenced critics of worker pay
McDonald’s Corp. protesters chanting “show me 15” descended on the fast-food giant’s headquarters Thursday to demand higher pay, the latest showdown in a four-year battle emboldened by minimum-wage victories in California and New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas