Malawi in Talks With Ukraine, Brazil, Mexico for Corn ImportsBy
Country will consider GM corn, mill it upon arrival in nation
More than half Malawi’s population faces food shortages
Malawi is in talks with Ukraine, Brazil and Mexico to source corn, a staple food, as about half the African country’s population of 17 million faces shortages, a minister said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap