KKR Buckles Up for Wild Ride Chasing Air-Bag Outcast TakataBy
Scope of recall creates ‘really high’ hurdle to sale: Aoki
Private equity bets in auto industry have had mixed success
KKR & Co., the investment firm chronicled in “Barbarians at the Gate,” is buckling in for another wild private-equity ride with the possible takeover of the Japanese air-bag maker behind the biggest safety recall ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion