Japan Shares Close Little Changed as Crude Oil Rises, Yen GainsBy and
Brent crude exceeds $50 a barrel, highest in seven months
Optimism grows U.S. economy can handle higher interest rates
Japan’s Topix index closed little changed, with energy explorers leading gains and shippers falling as crude oil exceeded $50 a barrel and the yen halted two days of losses against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018