IHeartMedia Accused of Using Unit Like Piggy BankLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Suit says subsidiary acts for parent company not shareholders
Claim follows iHeart victory in dispute with senior lenders
IHeartMedia Inc. shouldn’t be allowed to treat its Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings unit like a piggy bank and siphon off revenues to repay debts, according to a shareholder suit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm