GameStop Tumbles After Forecast Falls Short for QuarterBy
Company sees 23 cents to 30 cents; analysts forecast 33
CEO cites typically slow period, reaffirms full-year outlook
GameStop Corp., the video-game retailer expanding into mobile phones, fell the most since January after the company’s forecast for the current quarter fell short of analysts’ projections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself