Ex-Cisco CEO Chambers’s Next Act: Grandpa Startup InvestorBy
Cisco Executive Chairman invests ‘substantial’ sum in OpenGov
He joins investors Marc Andreessen and Joe Lonsdale on board
On his most recent annual retreat to Davos, John Chambers decided somewhere between cocktails and dinner that he was passionate about government-finance data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses