Maker of $1.5 Million Surgical Robot Hid More Than 700 Injury Claims, Insurer SaysBy
Intuitive Surgical coverup ‘most egregious’ ever, insurer says
Device maker says companies knew of claims, took risk anyway
It’s health insurers’ cardinal rule: disclose pre-existing conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations