Carlyle’s Financial Services Head Sarkozy Is Said to ResignBy , , and
Firm raised $2.1 billion across two funds under his leadership
Sarkozy previous co-led financial institutions banking at UBS
Carlyle Group LP’s Olivier Sarkozy, the head of the private equity firm’s financial services group, has resigned, people with knowledge of the move said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’