Amazon to Battle Google With New Cloud Service for AI SoftwareBy
Service will also heighten competition with IBM, Microsoft
Move is Rare Example of Amazon Chasing, Not Leading, in Cloud
Amazon.com Inc. is testing a new service that will make it easier for businesses to run artificial intelligence software on computers rented from the company, people familiar with the situation said, stepping up competition with Alphabet Inc. unit Google, Microsoft Corp. and International Business Machines Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts