Volkswagen Argues Penalties Sought by U.S. Are ExcessiveMichael Hytha
Volkswagen AG argued in a court filing that fines sought by the U.S. government to penalize the carmaker for rigging diesel vehicles to cheat emissions test are excessive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations