U.K. Pro-EU Campaign Asks Gove to Show Economic Case for BrexitBy
Letter to Gove signed by U.K. business leaders and economists
‘Leave’ resorting to smears, failing to make credible case
The campaign to keep Britain in the European Union attacked its pro-Brexit opponents for failing to produce a credible economic scenario and accused them of resorting instead to smears.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy