Tiffany Sales Trail Estimates on Weaker Demand From TouristsBy
Luxury jeweler forecasts declining earnings, revenue this year
Same-store sales were weaker-than-projected in all regions
Tiffany & Co., the luxury jewelry retailer, posted first-quarter sales that missed analysts’ estimates, hurt by weak demand from tourists and domestic U.S. consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas