Texas Rangers to Replace Stadium Bush Built in $1 Billion DealBy
Arlington, Texas, asking voters to subsidize the venue
Team swaps retractable-roof ballpark for 22-year-old stadium
The 22-year-old stadium that former President George W. Bush built for the Texas Rangers would be replaced under a deal Arlington’s city council approved to subsidize a $1 billion, retractable-roof venue for the Major League Baseball team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting