Qatar Raises $9 Billion in Middle East’s Biggest Bond SaleBy
Bonds offered across five-year, 10-year and 30-year maturities
Pricing ‘on the generous side,’ according to GMSA Investments
Qatar sold $9 billion of Eurobonds, marking the biggest-ever bond issue from the Middle East where governments are tapping international investors to fill budget holes left by declining oil and gas revenues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn