Policing of $36 Trillion Shadow Banks Still Needs Work, FSB SaysBy
Regulators need to do more to master potential risks
Investment funds are biggest, fastest growing non-banks
Regulators still lack the data and legal instruments they need properly to oversee the $36 trillion global shadow-banking industry and tackle the risks it may pose to financial stability, according to the Financial Stability Board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner