Poland Dangles Concession to Help Resolve EU Row Over CourtBy
Deputy minister sees possibility of meeting opposition demand
Solution is close; dialog ‘constructive,’ EU’s Ansip says
Poland’s government proposed a concession to help resolve a six-month-old conflict over the Constitutional Tribunal that has soured relations with the European Union and dented the country’s democratic reputation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting