Nigerian Stocks Surge as Forwards Reach Record on Naira BetsBy
All share index rises most in the world on flexibility call
Forward contracts predict currency falling to 300 per dollar
Nigerian stocks rose the most globally and naira forward contracts soared to record highs as traders increased bets that the central bank will abandon its currency peg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner