New York REIT to Be Acquired by Washington-Area Landlord JBGBy
New company formed with $8.4 billion enterprise value
REIT had been under pressure to boost shareholder returns
New York REIT Inc., a landlord that’s been under pressure from investors to boost shareholder value, agreed to be acquired by closely held JBG Cos., creating an $8.4 billion real estate company focused on New York and Washington-area properties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses