New Airport Screening Process May Cut Wait Time at Security LineBy
Atlanta fliers test system that moves bins to X-rays faster
TSA says technology aims to eliminate single-file bottlenecks
The nation’s beleaguered U.S. airport security agency unveiled a new screening process aimed at cutting long waits at security lines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations