Mugabe’s Party Stages Zimbabwe March to Support ‘Icon’By , , and
Demonstration to express support for 92-year old leader
Party’s youth league slams state corruption, inefficiency
Thousands of backers of Zimbabwe’s ruling party marched in the capital on Wednesday in support of President Robert Mugabe, spokesman Simon Khaya Moyo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting