Manchester United Ties Real Madrid for Most Valuable Soccer TeamBy
United and Real worth US$3.2 billion, says new KPMG report
Premier League champion Leicester City didn’t make firm’s list
Manchester United’s fifth place finish in the English Premier League may have gotten its manager fired, but the team’s bottom line is just fine, according to a new report by accounting firm KPMG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts