Investigators Call for Real-Time Access to Flight Data After EgyptAir DisappearanceBy
Some investigators say it’s time for aircraft to stream data
Airlines and governments cautiously exploring new technology
As days pass while crews search the seas for answers to yet another aviation mystery, some accident investigators are saying it’s time to employ technology to make crash data available immediately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State