ECB Officials See Time Short for Euro Area to Overcome FragilityBy and
Praet, Knot, Linde and Villeroy speak at conference in Madrid
Urgency for reforms mount as monetary stimulus nears limits
European Central Bank policy makers called on governments to coordinate their strategies to solidify the region’s fragile economy and counter rising populist opposition to deeper integration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing