Chevron Said to Consider $500 Million Thai Gas Field Stake SaleBy , , and
U.S. oil company also selling assets in Indonesia, Philippines
Low energy prices have led to cutting jobs, canceling projects
Chevron Corp. is weighing a sale of a roughly $500 million stake in a gas field in Thailand as it seeks to divest some Asian assets in an effort to weather a global slump in energy prices, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's