Canadian Dollar Advances as Central Bank Sees Economic ReboundBy
Bank of Canada keeps its interest-rate target unchanged
Alberta oil fires crimp output as prices near $50 a barrel
The Canadian dollar strengthened from near a seven-week low after the nation’s central bank held its interest-rate target unchanged and said economic growth would rebound next quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis