BASF Feels No Pressure as Rivals Plan $170 Billion of DealsBy
Chemical maker focused on operations, Asia chief Gandhi says
BASF’s strategy under CEO Bock has been consistent, he says
BASF SE executive Sanjeev Gandhi signaled the world’s biggest chemicals company may sit out a merger frenzy gripping the industry even as rivals pursue more than $170 billion worth of deals that could lead to a complete remodeling of the global landscape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day