Bank That Suffered Erdogan’s Fury Soars on Auction to Evade RuinBy
Bank Asya shares jump 41 percent in two days, most since 2014
Auction may spare the Islamic lender from being liquidated
An auction that could save Bank Asya from liquidation spurred the steepest two-day jump in the lender’s stock since 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's