Baltic Exchange Enters Exclusive Talks With Singapore Bourse SGXBy
London-based bourse to keep its head office in the city
Shipping bourse to retain ethos as ‘membership organization’
The Baltic Exchange Ltd., a London-based publisher of shipping rates that shape the cost of hauling everything from iron ore to oil, said it entered exclusive talks with Singapore Exchange Ltd. following an “attractive proposal” from the Asian bourse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy