Australia's Fastest-Growing Food Company Sells All Its Fruit in ChinaBy
Dongfang Modern plans to Australian-ize its China operations
Company’s market value more than doubled since listing in 2015
Australia’s fastest-growing food company -- whose market value has more than doubled to about A$900 million ($650 million) in the seven months since listing -- grows and sells all its fruit in Southeastern China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's